Build professional WordPress website for Escape game
- Állapot: Closed
- Díj: $250
- Beérkezett pályamű: 19
- Nyertes: sneha15112018
A verseny összegzése
We are a company specializing in fun, teambuilding activities for groups - mainly B2B for conferences, kick-offs etc. We need a WP-website for our latest release; an Escape Game-activity called BoxBreak. It's a thrilling and really fun activity that focus on teamwork and communication.
We also have our main webpage [login to view URL] (Swedish) where we present all of our activities and our offer.
Attached you find a PDF with more info on BoxBreak.
A link to the trailer-video: [login to view URL]
BoxBreak on our main Swedish webpage: [login to view URL]
What we want from you in this first CONTEST stage:
- A prototype of the firstpage (best) or a sketch of the design (works)
- Links to other webpages you've done (more examples is better)
If you have questions they will be answered when possible during office hours (UTC +01) Monday through Friday.
- WordPress-based (it's ok to build on existing themes, as long as we don't have to pay extra)
- Flexible page, easy to add pages, change menus, images, texts etc. with basic+ WP-knowledge
- Good CSS-structure, with added CSS easy-to-find - not scattered all over obscure places
- SEO-friendly structure and ready for easy optimization (for example Yoast)
- Great on both computers and smartphones, with design adapted for different user-patterns on different devices
- Swedish + English versions of the page (change language in menu or so)
- Prepared for easy duplication of the whole site, if needed for a new activity
- About 5 pages (default, easy to add more if needed), so far: (1) Start page (2) About (3) Story (4) Contact
- Menu that support drop-down function, if more pages is added later
- Start page should contain: Trailer video (see youtube-link above), Testimonials (rolling in nice looking widget), Inquiry form (also on other pages), "How to" icons and short texts (for example 1. Choose date & time , 2. We bring BoxBreak to you , 3. 60 challenging minutes)
The design of the website of course has to provide a professional and trustworthy feeling. But just as important is that it has the feeling of BoxBreak. Read about the activity, watch the trailer and come up with your interpretation(s) of the activity and the design that best represent it.
A detailed brief will be delivered when the contest is done.
“We're very satisfied with the working process as well as the final result. Quick feedback and fixes. Would hire again!”