Debugging is the process of finding and resolving errors or defects in a system, application, or computer code. It is an essential tool to ensure the development process runs smoothly and efficiently. A Debugging Expert has many years of experience working with debugging, troubleshooting, and software testing. They use a variety of tools and techniques to identify errors. It can help optimize your system, find any underlying issues, and enhance your overall user experience.
The expertise that our Debugging Expert can offer you is invaluable:
- Help debug existing applications and making them more efficient
- Troubleshoot issues within applications
- Resolve technical problems with code optimization
- Identify any potential security vulnerabilities
- Identify and resolve potential bug issues
Here's some projects that our Debugging Experts made real:
- Solving complex code problems in multiple languages such as C++, Java, Python and Swift
- Debugging application functionality across various software platforms
- Resolving geolocation and Woocommerce issues
- Enhancing the security of an existing system by identifying weak points in the source code
- Fixing errors involving notification mechanisms based on given IDs
At Freelancer.com our expert Debugging Expert has consistently delivered excellent results to many satisfied clients. Our dedication to proactively finding potential problems is why so many companies choose us. If you're looking for a reliable professional to streamline your applications or fix errors within them then invite you to post your project and hire a Debugging Expert on Freelancer.com today!34,304 értékelés alapján az ügyfelek 4.89 / 5 csillagot adtak Debugging Experts szabadúszónknak.
Alkalmazza Debugging Experts szabadúszót
I am seeking a skilled individual with access to ChatGPT Turbo (128k) to perform AI-based code analysis and refactoring on 15 C files. The goal is to identify and address issues, providing both a summary of problems and recommendations (Version A) as well as a fully refactored version following best practices (Version B). I will only accept output that has taken the complete file into context by ChatGPT, hence the ChatGPT model needs to accept at least 15,000 tokens (~60,000 characters). The only model that I know of that can do this is the Turbo 128k version. I have attached one of the larger C files to this post for your review. Introduction: The objective of this project is to enhance the overall quality and maintainability of the codebase. These C files are part of an embedded d...