[url removed, login to view] database by entering fresh and updated account and information
2. Organize source data for computer entry by assembling and classifying information, as well as certifying entry preferences
3. Handle client and account source record by reassessing data for imperfections; settling discrepancies by utilizing standard procedures, or give back unfinished records to the team leader for appropriate resolution
4. Input clients’ account information by utilizing the numeric and alphabetic facts on optical scanner keyboard in line with screen format.
5. Adhere to data procedure and program techniques when performing data entry duties.
6. Confirm account and customer information that was entered and correct, evaluate, delete, and reenter information when it is incomplete, or when clearing out files to get rid of duplication of data.