Search the FCA register for firms:
We worked together on a previous project where you produced a spreadsheet based on inputting search terms on a website. I have another 941 search terms that will produce up to 5,000 lines of data. Time limit is 14 days.
Below are the steps:
1) Go to [url removed, login to view]
2) Select ‘advanced search’
3) Select ‘firm’ under 'type of business' and ‘authorised' under 'current status'
4) Enter the next search term in the ‘search term 2' tab of the spreadsheet
5) Enter the number of results next to the search term in the ‘search term 2' tab of the spreadsheet
6) Enter the following details in the ‘register output’ tab for each of the search results
- Firm name
- Trading/Brand Names
- Reference number
- Click on each firm and enter all details under ‘complaints’ in the 'contact details' section in contact details and all details under ‘permission’ in the relevant column in the table
- Ensure you go to each page of the search result
- Ensure you get rid of duplicates in the ‘register output’ tab
7) Repeat the first step
The spreadsheet I refer to will be attached once you accept the project.