For the last couple of months I’ve been doing research for an upcoming web app project. I think I know what I want based on what I know right now about different web technologies available.
The overall goal is to create a (progressive) web app with a mobile first approach with the following capabilities:
• Instant loading
• Installable (optional)
• Availability on all devices
• Angular 2 (TypeScript)
• Angular Material 2
• Angular Universal
• Angular CLI
• Angular Mobile Toolkit
• NodeJS with ExpressJS/HapiJS/KoaJS
• PayPal REST API (NodeJS version)
• Google AnalyticsJS
• Google sw-precache
• Google sw-toolbox
• What frameworks to use and why?
• What identity management system to use and why?
• What database type to use and why?
• What file storage option to use and why?
• Options for hosting?
I hope this brief description will give you an idea of the scope of this POC in terms of frameworks and technologies. More details will be provided during the POC startup meeting and during this hiring process at Upwork.
Developers applying for this job must be able to show references from previous projects where the same technologies was used as for this upcoming project.