We are [url removed, login to view]
We are an up and coming vacation rental company focusing on Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean. We are looking for writers with experience writing content for the travel & vacation industry. Through this (and other) mini-projects we would like to find writers to continue working with on a more permanent basis. So, if the content submitted to us is engaging, original, and well written, we may be interested in hiring you for larger content projects in the future.
For this mini-project we require an article written about the best national parks in Mexico to visit during vacation.
The article should be 900+ words long. And the article should be written in "US English".
Content should include information about:
- the top national parks to visit in Mexico while on vacation
- the reasons WHY anyone should visit them
- include descriptions of the parks
- what each park has to offer
- activities available in the area
- lodging nearby (resorts) - optional, but would be nice
- suggestions for what to take with you on your visit couldn't hurt either (like travel tips)
- anything else your creative mind comes up with on the topic
Here is a list of the top 10 articles, as ranked on google for the keyword phrase "best national parks in mexico", to assist your research:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
5. [url removed, login to view]
6. [url removed, login to view]
7. [url removed, login to view]
8. [url removed, login to view]
9. [url removed, login to view]
10. [url removed, login to view]
Keywords to be included in the body of the text: best national parks in mexico, vacation rentals, timeshare rentals
More SEO keyword phrases to consider (not required, but having a few of these phrases would be nice!): parque nacional, central america, hiking trails, mexico city, nevado de toluca, national park is located, national parks, flora and fauna
Please do not forget to add a "conclusion" on your content (a paragraph at the end of the content summing up what was discussed in the main body content).