1. Must have 4-6 years of experience in embedded software application development
2. knowledge of BMS Application, Charge control development etc.
3. Embedded Device Driver knowledge (I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, GPIO, PWM, Driver).
4. Hands on experience with SW design and development using communication protocols: Master – Slave Communications (CAN, RS485, RS232)
5. Programming Language: Strong in C/C++
6. Tools: Development and Debugging using Host – JTAG Target tool chains for embedded platforms
7. Updated BSP stuff like GPIOs, clock configuration, interrupts, i2c port.
8. Knowledge of I2C, SPI, DMA, GPIO, MMC, EEPROM, Flash, RTC, ADC, DAC, PWM, Watchdog Timers Configuration, UART
Deep knowledge on ARM SoC ( TI / Microchip… etc ) and understanding of bootloaders