I have an empty project on visualstudio online (dotcom) with an empty git repository. I need you populate the project (in the git repository) with the necessary files required to establish an environment I can download via git and continue working.
1) Web app must be deployable in a server with IIS.
2) You have to provide clear instructions (could be in text/prinscreents or video) showing how to deploy the web app in IIS asuming the visualstudio IDE does not exist in the server, and is not possible to deploy directly from the IDE to the server (must be based on copying files to the server)
3) You have to provide clear instructions (could be in text/prinscreents or video) showing how can I get the project files from git and continue working in my local visualstudio IDE. Also include how to commit the code changes to the git repository hosted in visualstudio dot com.
4) You have to download the Enterprise Architect software (from Sparx Systems vendor) trial version free for 30 days, and use "InteropEA" dll in the webapp. (available in the installation path)
5) Create a simple file in Enterprise Architect (extension EAP), store it as part of the web app, and create a method that opens the file and returns some data stored in the file (a sample code in C# will be provided). InteropEA dll will be required.
6) Create 3 "controllers" or urls that user can invoke from the browser passing parameters, example:
7) One of the 3 urls must open the EAP file and shows in the webpage the name of the parameter and some data inside the EAP file.
8) The other two urls must show a hello world text in the webpage including the value of the param passed.