Assistant will be given a 2-week trial USD $100.
If you pass the 2 week trial then it will be a permanent position and a fixed price of $200usd monthly.
- Establish, update and manage my calendar
o Personal & work
- Bookkeeping and payroll duties: calculating hours, adding expenses, updating salaries. (Wavesapps)
o Writing and sending quotations & invoices to clients.
- Receptionist duties: answering calls, leaving voicemails and checking messages. (Email & MagicJack)
o Topics for blog posts which those images will be filtered through to social media
o Create a PowerPoint presentation about what ChloMo is about
- Database building, entry, and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Creating, filing and presenting weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- Checking email, responding to customer inquiries and managing spam.
- Organizing technical support tickets and participating in chat support.
- Create and send out greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you notes.
- Scheduling appointments with clients, businesses, and salespeople.
- Maintaining cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
- Converting, merging and splitting PDF files.
- Preparing training manuals for new staff members or remote workers.
- Create forms or surveys for customer feedback.
- Proofreading documents and other office materials.
- Producing content marketing material
- Designing brochures and creating content to put inside.
- Generating so-called listicles (list articles) on industry-related matters.
- Responding to comments made on the business’s blog.
- Interviewing industry sources to write an in-depth report on the market.
- Manage the optimizing of the SEO and web marketing strategy.
- Conducting a keyword research for the website and performing a blog analysis.
- Starting an in-depth competitor analysis (targeted keywords, ranked content, SEMRUSH positions).
- Sitemap and webmaster submissions.
- Beginning a link-building campaign and generating a sufficient number of backlinks.
- Off-page optimization: commenting on other blogs, participating in forums and message boards and responding to the public on YouTube and news websites.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observing site traffic.
- Creating a new list of email contacts, email newsletters, and promotional copy. (MailChimp)
- Establishing follow-up emails and auto-responders and edit according to response rate.
- Manage social media accounts on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- Coming up with detailed profiles and inserting links to the company website.
- Writing, editing and sharing posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
- Performing a social media audit: conduct a thorough analysis of traffic, shares, and mentions.
- Observing the company’s competitors on social media by looking at rankings, online visibility, and keyword prioritization.
- Ensuring the small business has a mobile social media strategy for full optimization.
- Researching key hashtag conversations of the day and find out if it fits in with company’s messages and marketing objectives.
- Engaging with the audience: responding to inquiries, sharing relevant information, thanking customers for mentions and purchases and posting promotions.
- Updating all social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Run a social media contest or challenge.
- Producing customer care scripts for customer service requests.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations when the company is not meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Sending a gift card or thank you note to our clients on holidays and anniversaries.
- Recruiting for potential team members and contractors or freelancers.
- Writing down minutes from meetings and then creating a detailed document
28 szabadúszó tett átlagosan RM436 árajánlatot erre a munkára
Hi I have been working as virtual assistant and possess almost 10 years of professional experience. Please share your project details as I could start and finish it soon. Regards, Rakesh