I am looking for a tech-savy virtual assistant who can work with me & accomplish numerous tasks. My idle VA knows how to find what they are looking for around the web. I travel quite often and want to see you finding the best flights, Airbnb's & hotels for the lowest prices. You know how to find the right information - filter out the B.S - and send me what I am looking for. You have a passion for finding the best deals online & find me the top products I should consider buying. You have excellent writing & conversational English Skills.
Job Title: General Virtual Assistant
Type of Position: Part Time To Start. Would switch to full time in the next 3-6 Months
Work Time Zone: Must have a few(3 minimum) hours overlapping Monday - Thursday between 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM GMT + 1 as I would like to have Skype calls once in a while. Otherwise, you are flexible to work your own hours.
Daily Reporting & Accountability: Require Short Bullet forms (simple email or word doc) each day:
Part 1 - What was completed this day - sent 20 LinkedIn Messages, researched 10 articles on Facebook Advertising, scheduled 10 social media posts
Part 2 - Any issues that need my help (such as you don't know how to do something or encountered difficulties) or if you have any suggestions as to how to improve things to do something faster or better (there will be a monitor reward for those as we agree upon)
Part 3 - Any messages I need to respond to from potential clients in my inbox - just need to copy the question for me to answer.
Proposed Compensation: $225 - $300 Per month for 80 Hours of work . Will reassess compensation after 12 months. If you are working as an excellent assistant, this position would become full time in 3-6 months.
General Traits I am Looking For:
- Eye For Detail
- Excellent English Reading and writing skills
- Ability to clearly follow instructions
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize
- Self management and initative
- Always looking to learn new skills
Daily Work Description - In a typical day, you could be doing any of the following:
- Conducting research on travel & accommodation.
- Checking and responding or forwarding my Facebook Messenger & Email Inboxes.
- Researching competitors websites for lists of products and prices.
- Researching online products for review & making purchases with a pre-paid credit card.
- Keeping my calendar updated.
- Making dinner reservations.
- More online research.
- Taking care of small tasks such as calling my cell phone company
- Create and manage reports for my clients
- Maintain Social Media and post updates
- BONUS SKILL : Minor design talent.
Thank you so much for your application!
51 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $6/óra árajánlatot erre a munkára
I have 6 months experience as a virtual assistant and with more exposure to assignments which I would complete on or before time with excellent quality and would never let down the expectations