The project is about converting a "mechanical switch" ( push button) to an "electronic switch" on a embedded board ( Example: RB Pi or Aurdino). The control voltage to the electronic switch is provided from a GPIO pin.
1. A sample embedded board will be provided
2. Electronic components required for switch ( ICs, restistors etc) is to be chosen by the designer
3. Push switches on the board can be left as it is
4. Switch should be designed considering all the current/voltage/impedance etc so that it works reliably over long periods of time
5. Follow a test criteria so that the switch works reliably over extended period. This will be one of the acceptance criteria.
1. Switch circuit/PCB board
2. Simple document describing the criteria that lead to the design ( Current/voltage/impedance during ON/OFF state)
3. Switch should work reliably for 24 hours under software control ( Locally tested after delivery)
i need 4 hours to do this job. max 4 . wiring hardware etc. you will need to do at your end. for anything else we can talk $20/hr. check out [login to view URL]
37 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $244 árajánlatot erre a munkára
HI Sir I am an expert electronics engineer with more than 8 years of experience in this field. Please have a look at my profile I am waiting for you reply to discuss it further Regards
Hello, I am plenty ability to finish it [login to view URL] free to contact me and we may discuss about detail. I will consult the best method for you. I commit that i am going to achieve your project on time. Thank you