We are looking for a drawing to provide to a sheet metal company to produce a simple metal enclosure.
This enclosure would be mounted on the wall and encase an LCD monitor.
It should have a door or a panel, with a lock.
There should be holes for ventilation. It should also have holes to bring in the power to the monitor.
The enclosure should have an opening in the back to allow for the LCD monitor bracket to be mounted on the wall.
We are looking for 2 similar drawing, except for 2 different LCD monitor sizes: 20 inch and 23 inch monitor sizes (measured diagonally)
Here are more specs: (all sizes are in Inches).
1) _20?? screen
_· Computer Size is 20 5/16?? (width) x 16 1/8?? (Length)
· Screen Size is 17 ¾?? (width) x 10?? (length)
· Thickness is ?? Flat Part 3 ½?? with plug
· Need a hole on the top right ? 15 3/8?? from the bottom. Hole size should be 7/16?? (see attached picture)
· Need a hole 1 5/8?? from bottom right of the computer and 4 1/8?? from bottom of computer. Hole size should be 7/16?? for power button. (see attached picture)
2) _23?? screen
_· 23’ diagonal. We do not have the exact width or height of the screen size yet
· The dimensions are as follows:
H x W x D = 17.6 in x 22.8 in x 2.8 in (447mm x 579mm x72mm)
Both the 20' and 23' unit weight approximatley 26 Lbs (11.5 Kgs)
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Must be readable by the metal manufacturer