ONLY editors with experience in the field of biomedical research will be considered!
I have a biomedical paper on the treatment of hepatitis B using different drugs (including a nanopolymer for drug-delivery) on HepG2.2.15 cells. The study was only performed as an initial experiment in order to develop a method for future research in the investigation of drug-delivery agents.
I've already made a substantial editing etc., and only need to ensure the following:
• Language Check
Sentence construction, English word choice, clarity, parallel structure, tone, voice, redundancy
• Grammar Check
Subject-verb agreement, article usage, spellings, tense, prepositions, pronouns and determiners, adverbs and adjectives, relative clauses
• Punctuation Check
Comma, colon/semicolon, dashes, quotation marks, apostrophe
• Writing Style Check
Capitalization, hyphenation, headings, numbering style, abbreviations, American English
• Logical Flow
• Content accurately reflects title and heading
• Clarity and coherence
• Appropriate weightage to sections – checking if abstracts cover all essential points
• Checking if presentation is simple and effective
• Eliminating content repetition and redundancy
• Verifying gaps and improving the content
• Ensuring clear unambiguous statements
14 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $77 árajánlatot erre a munkára
I'm a Bsc degree holder in science. I have worked on many papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.