The client is a marketing and distribution company of home and gift products.
The vision of this project is to migrate their current EDI systems to Microsoft Azure Logic Apps and integrate their current ERP to the Microsoft EDI Platform
Looking for an experienced developer with experience in EDI implementation and hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Logic Apps. Bonus points if have built Azure Logic Apps EDI solution in the past.
In the first stage, we would want to set-up the initial systems (Virtual Machine, Managed OS Disk, VPN Gateway and have Logic Apps in Place). This is for about 7 working days
In the second stage, setting up the Logic Apps EDI and integrating existing EDI/ERP system.
And in the final stage, we would want to on-board their trading partners and set-up that in the Logic Apps.
Key Features and Functionality
• Set-up Virtual Machine (Cloud)
• Integrate existing system
• Set-up VPN and Managed OS Disk
• Establish an Enterprise Connector and integrate it with the ERP
• Set-up and onboard trading partners
• Documentation of all the steps and maintaining artifacts
• Set-up initial systems (VM, VPN, Managed OS Disk)
• Integration with existing system and ERP
• Onboard the trading partners of the client (8-10)
• Documentation and version control
9 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $2003 árajánlatot erre a munkára
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with Azure, ERP, Virtual Machines. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.
Hi, There Senior Systems Engineer here. I would like to complete this project for you. I can provide you with certifications as well. Please let me know when you're available to discuss further.
I've completed many similar EDI migrations\implementations and have experience with Azure. I have the ability to get started on this project immediately, and would welcome the opportunity.