I need to start tracking average response times (I mean the time between when an email is received to when it is replied to), numbers of emails unanswered at the end of a day, email received per day (per inbox), etc from the customer service emails into our shared Outlook mailbox
Need this to track the SLA of incoming emails for the service desk with Microsoft outlook client 2016
Must haves :
1. Detailed Data for average response time for an email coming to mailbox
2. how many emails coming/going from desk on hourly/day/week/months...
3. calculate the response time from when at e-mail is received to when it has been responded to
4. SLA for the hour/day/week/months
5. Data should be in details so that customized reports and charts can be created through excel
6. everything should be embedded, including extraction of data from outlook or exchange in Microsoft Excel which means no manual stuff to load the data
will help you with more details if needed.