This project is basically to do some small modifications to a design.
Attached are multiple images:
1) The first one is the design which it was derived from a real satellite image of a hurricane mass arriving to the island of Puerto Rico and adjacent small islands (one of the tasks of the project is to eliminate two of the adjacent islands). Below the colored mass is the Text that need to be added with Montserrat Bold font
2) The second is a description in which I marked the components of the image: The colored mass I call the Hurricane Mass and inside the mass there are the islands. I Marked with a square the islands that are going to stay on the design.
3) The Islands that are in the square need to be modified:
- The right side of Big Island needs to be modified.
- The two small adjacent islands needs to be modified and reposition
4) Attached is a map of the Big Island and the two adjacent island, you need to replicate as much as possible the outlined shape and positions of this islands in regard of each other using this map. Utilizing the same thickness of the original design island outlines and other considerations that need to be taken because is going to be used for embroidery purpose
5) The final task is to modify the outer blue color of the hurricane colored mass to another kind of blue maybe navy blue.
a)The final product should have the Big Island and the two adjacent islands with the correct shape and positions and the colored hurricane mass on top of them and the text explained before.
b)This image is going to be use for embroidery so it needs to have the characteristic needed for this type of graphic design including thick outlines, clean lines, no sharp peaks nor messy doted lines of the islands outline, so the sowing machine can create the design
c) The background needs to be transparent
d) You should provide three sizes small, medium and large for embroidery purposes
e) should also provide the image without the text