Children picture book series to promote an understanding of deaf children among hearing normal children.
The project involves converting scans of hand drawn pictures into digital illustrations using digital tracing.
Illustrate 10 pages plus 1 cover for a total of 11 pages per book. There will be 5 books in the series, for a total of 11 X 5 = 55 pages of graphics.
The following outlines the steps involved in this project:
1. Project owner will provide Illustrator with scanned copies of hand drawn pictures.
2. Illustrator will digitally trace the scanned copies of hand drawn pictures to convert them into digital illustrations.
3. Text, provided by project owner, will be inputted into each page.
4. Dimensions need to fit the 9X7 size dimensions of the book.
5. Final work will be provided in publishing ready format, which will be shared as the project ensues.
1 month from start of project.
Sample provided is Book 1 of 5 books.
Thanks to all who've applied for the job.
Given the number of applicants, the clearest and most efficient way to determine who would be best for the job would be through an assignment.
Please digitally trace the first page of the project, and submit as soon as possible.
Work quality and speed will be both considered.
Correction: Dimensions of the book are NOT 9 x 7, but 8.5 x 8.5