I am looking to clone a website ([url removed, login to view]) using WordPress and custom themes. My website must be CMS and have responsiveness for both desktop and mobile users, SEO (preferably White Hat SEO, link building, SMO, Keyword research), and WordPress security plug-ins ([url removed, login to view]). I have a target site ([url removed, login to view]) that is 90% complete and you are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want.
I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the finished results. I need this site complete less than 7 calendar days. Does this project seem like something you are interested in? Can we agree to these terms?
Just so you are aware, I had to fire the last web designer for failing to communicate in a timely manner when I would write him. He also tried to demand more money than we previously agreed upon and I refused. He has since pleaded with not to report him and made several attempts to make it right, but I have moved on and want a new person to get my site up and running. I am offering $150 to complete this task with a 25% ($37.50) bonus opportunity ($187.50 total compensation) if finished on-time or early, and I am happy with the completed project! I will also add, if you fail to meet the 7-day timeline, you will agree to reduce the cost by 25%. Is my budget and compensation plan acceptable? If not, what is your best bid? Understand I am making this offer to a few other web site developers. You will need a hosting site for me to view the progress of the website as it is being completed.
Please respond to the following questions:
1. How proficient are you with WordPress, CMS, SEO, custom themes, responsiveness and WordPress plug-in tools (i.e. security, SEO, etc.)?
2. Do you understand the scope of my project and what I desire?
3. Do you have the skills and time to complete this project?
4. Are you able to start now?
5. How many days will you need to build and test the website?
6. Do you understand what I want?
7. Can you deliver?
8. Do you understand that I desire the same design and functionality as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] correct?
9. Will you guarantee the site will work correctly and have the look and features that I desire BEFORE I release the payment?
Please answer all my questions and address my concerns so we can move forward.