Only serious bidders please - do not bid If you can't fulfill the requirement - Freelancers please supply a portfolio of websites which you will submit to upon your bid. More work will be provided upon completion.
We require 50 - PR3-9 PERMANENT backlinks in travel/tourism related sites. We require links to 1 website with a range of 4 different keywords.
Links must come from a variety of different websites within the travel/tourism industry. ( For example, don't build links JUST from hotel websites ).
All links must be PERMANENT AND INDEXED guaranteed !! (should be dofollow).
- Backlinks with 100% white hat techniques only!
- Links must be only from Travel and Tourism related sites
- Links must be strictly from Google PR3+ pages, PR less than 4 do not count.
- Links must be permanent. You agree to replace any links which are removed within a month after placement.
- One link per domain.
- Links must be placed on proper PR3+ web pages, either on home page or internal pages. Page must be linked with Home page.
- We will provide URL's and anchor texts.
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
- The linking page must have no more than 40-50 outbound links.
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- Only links from relevant sites will be accepted.
- Links must be on a www, no sub domains.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 40 days.
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices
- At least 1 backlink must be PR9
- At least 5 backlinks must be PR8
- At least 5 backlinks must be PR7
- 100% No black hat tactics.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or gaming, web directories, political.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, or link directories.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, Classified sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
Spreadsheet should be provided with the following information:
1 URLs of pages where we can find the live links (all links will be tested)
2 dates when posted
3 Anchor text used
4 Google PR of the link page
5 IP of link page
Only serious bidders please - do not bid If you can't fulfill the requirement