We are IdeasPark Consultancy Services LLP, a premier custom web designing and development company primarily focused on custom website and mobile applications development. We build creative, engaging and smart designs that brings remarkable results to your business. IdeasPark comprises a team of professionals passionate about creating web-based solutions that works and helps your brand name reach far and wide.
We have been growing very fast and dont feel like taking our foot off the gas. This has created a need for a Business Development Manager and we would love to have you along for the ride. We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.
We are looking for mid-level Business Development Manager to join IdeasPark. You will be joining a well established and growing a Creative Department that enjoys the advantage of specializing in the Digital Space and Social Media.
The role will report into the CEO. The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new business, with a consultative approach to selling. They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues. Ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence helping to shape the growth of the business future.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with prospects in their area.
• Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and agency market
• Identifying areas for expansion and development
• Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy to also encompass brand owners and foster growth in these key areas for the future
• Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
• Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
• Working closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
• Inputting into sales and marketing collateral how the business positions itself for various audiences
Key Skills /Requirements:
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred)
• Existing relationships and contacts with mid-tier companies and top marketers
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
• Consultative sales skills
• Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
• Knows how the social and digital media landscape works.
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic"