The Copy Test
If you can write clearly, think creatively, and are interested in science, you could be our newest Copywriter. Please take the test and find out if you have what it takes to join us!
1. Erectile dysfunction: misery-inducing medical condition or party-joke punch-line? Discuss (in 100 words or less).
2. Find, draw, or otherwise create an image that represents HIV/AIDS. In no more than 10 words, tell us why you chose this image.
3. Do a concept* (or ideally 2, or 3) for an eraser—a plain old pink, rectangular, rubber eraser. Don’t just do ads that make us want to buy an eraser; do ads that make us care about buying an eraser.
4. Over dinner, your Mother says that her doctor just told her that she has Crohn’s disease. Your Dad says, “What the hell is Crohn’s disease?” Using the simplest possible language, briefly explain to your Father what this disease is. (This may require a little research, but DO NOT just parrot back what WebMD offers up. Be simpler and be clearer.)
5. Create a concept* (or ideally 2, or 3) for Cortizone 10. The strategy should be for summer’s itches-- insect bites and poison ivy.
6. Create a product and/or campaign to help get children to eat their vegetables without them knowing they are eating super healthy food!