I need your help to create a small project that displays a collection view with 1500 items.
- you must use Objective C and storyboards (with or without autolayout)
- minimum iOS version: iOS 9
- the project must work & look good on all iPhones that support iOS 9 (including iPhone 4)
- the project must work & look good on iPads & iPhone X
- I will provide the necessary graphics (including 1500 pics)
- please see the attached screenshot to see what I need you to implement.
- the collectionview must be expandable. Tapping a section header must make that section expand/collapse
- expanding / collapsing must be animated
- a section can have between 10 to 40 items (in the attached screenshot there are 25)
- when expanding a section, make sure that section will be visible (expand it up or down)
- IMPORTANT: scrolling must be smooth even on older devices (like iPhone 5 or 6), even with ALL sections expanded
Please start your bid with "Greetings". This way I will know that you have read and understood the specifications.
33 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $211 árajánlatot erre a munkára
Hello Dear. I am a professional mobile developer working for 8 years over. I have rich experiences with Objective C. I hope to meet with you to begin job, Please let me know when you have time. Thanks
Greetings I have just checked your project carefully. Ok, I can do it surely. I am iOS Objective C Expert. You can see about me if you check my profile. If you work with me, you will get a good result. Thanks
Greetings. Hi, I'd like to know that we should only display the items or will there be any action also? Can you please elaborate the functions that would be performed on the screen. Regards,
I am a full time developer and have high skills in ios app by swift and objective-c so I can complete this project. My price and time is negotiable. Let's discuss details via chat. I'll provide best service.
"Greetings" Hi, I have designed & developed iOS app with 7+ years experience and i have used the auto layout for design, use the latest Swift & C language version for development. Thanks