***READ BEFORE WRITING ME***
I am using Apple UIImageEffects to blur pictures. There is a problem that after blurring ALMOST ALL photos shrinks and rotates (as shown on the images below). I don't know how to fix it so that photos don't shrink and don't rotate after blurring. I need someone who can fix this bug. I'll send my simplified Xcode project to freelancer.
!!!Project contains ONLY 2 CLASSES so it is not a big task for one who know Objective-c!!!
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
1) Run the app on your iPhone.
2) Test it with your photos (not all photos shrink and rotate, so test with multiple photos!).
3) Fix it.
How to blur picture in app:
1) Press - ADD IMAGE;
2) Add photo from your gallery;
3) Blur it with slider.
You will see that images which you load from your photo gallery always loads in correct orientation and with correct aspect ratio, but ONLY after blurring they shrink and rotate.
Below are 3 screenshots:
1. Photo which is blurred and stayed in correct orientation and aspect ratio after blurring;
2. Just added photo from my photo gallery (correct orientation and ratio);
3. The same photo but blurred - INCORRECT ORIENTATION AND SHRINKED.