1. Two laptop A and B
2. A is connected to Internet using WIFI and sharing internet connection to the Ethernet(LAN cable)
3. B is connected to A using Ethernet cable and accessing the internet from A.
4. Wireshark is installed on A and it captures the packets from B
1. I want to see the decrypted data coming from the B. When I import pcap from Wireshark into fiddler, I see only HTTP traffic, no https traffic.
1. On B I have full access to see anything, but I can not install any external software. If that was possible I would have sent all its data to proxy server )
With all this setup I want to see all the request/response from any application on machine B like we can see in fiddler