I need a new audio player created using html5 and css3. We currently have one that is a flash object - pianobrothers dot com (upper right of the page)- but we want to be able to cross all browsers as well as all devices - ie - Apple iPads don't do flash!
The site is constructed with ASP Classic so must be compatible with all functions and scripting. I would like to introduce a new look - a much better motion for indicating if the player is on or off and just the overall look and feel could be more in line with current looks.
Things that we need:
1. Still need to have a graphic of the cover of the CD that the song is from that can be clicked and made to link to a different URL
2. Need to have the title of the song displaying - can scroll if that works better for long names
3. Need to have an On / Off
4. Need to have volume control
5. When the player is turned off - it must write a cookie to indicate preference for off for that user and when they switch pages - it should stay off - same if preference is on - needs to stay on
6. If you go to one of the CD pages [[url removed, login to view]] - you will notice that when you click on a song title - the player plays that song - we need to keep that functionality
7. If no song is clicked and one song finishes - it should go to the next song
8. Need to be able to control background - either transparent or color
9. The song list with link URLs - images - etc preferably would be in MS SQL database - or can be exported to xml file from the database - code for that event would need to be included
10. Each page has its own xml file for list of songs to play - we would also like to include a "weight" that determines how often the song in played when just randomly going through the songs - so for example we may want one page to have 5 songs that rotate all the time and 5 that never play - or maybe 3 that play most of the time and the rest play occasionally. maybe a number from 0 - 100 that will determine the importance and number of times it will play.