We need to develop Web App that works similar to UBER.
::::: PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB ::::
:::: Apply only if you think you are the right person for the work :) :::::::
We want to develop Web Apps that works similar to UBER.
There are many jobs like this posted already, if you have the creative experience developing this kind (on demand) Apps or are currently working on one, or several, that would be a plus.
Also if you are familiar with the mowares scripts let us know.
We currently have 4 sides:
-Customer or User side
Web: • Customer Side
Web: •Partner Side
Web: • Back-end Super Administrator (should be able to control both apps and systems from the website back-end).
=== Web (functionalities): ===
- Sign up via email or Facebook.
- Ability to enter parcel pickup and drop off location address and return delivery to pickup point.
- Ability to send real time service requests.
- Ability to schedule service request for later time.
- Provision of providing information for checking ID of the person to whom the parcel is being delivered.
- Ability to view the parcel status.
- User can see courier/driver trajectory during the whole pickup/delivery process.
- Ability to view ETA and expected delivery time
- Ability to view ongoing and previous service requests.
- Ability to view delivery rider’s information.
- Ability to SMS/Call the rider,
- Live tracking of rider’s location
- SMS notification of rider status.
- Ability to pay for the order using payment services like Brain tree, peach payments etc.
- Rate/Review the services.
- Notifications about request status, payment details and storage of account numbers for cash on delivery purposes etc.
- User receives automatic email with receipt of the transaction after delivery is done.
- App must be able to accept coupon codes.
- App must have Social Media, Email, and text message SHARE THIS
- User can reset password via email (user profile setting).
=== Partner side (web) ====
- Ability to view log of their entities which is delivery bikes.
entities are best described as a delivery bike and a rider. A partner account views the amount of transactions a rider has fulfilled. entity IDs are bike licence numbers.
- Request for payouts
- View payout logs/ transactions.
- ability to manage profile settings
=== Web Back end ===
Super Admin Panel Features (Web):
- Bird’s eye view of all the ongoing, completed and cancelled orders/service requests.
- Ability to manage all the customers, riders & partners on the platform.
- Ability to add customers, riders & partners on the platform.
- Ability to view all the incoming orders/requests, and manage payment from the platform.
- Ability to update order status.
- Live Tracking of all delivery riders
- Ability to view/edit riders, customers and partner details.
- Ability to add and approve new riders.
- Ability to view customer feedback
- Ability to create coupon codes.
- Emails/Push Notifications to customers.
- Reporting Module.
- View all deliveries history.
- View payment history and status .
- payments integration.
- Admin can generate and download reports (day/week/month,year).
The web programmer is to work hand in hand with the android developer.
For maps we would like to use GoogleMaps but Mapbox is another possibility (UBER uses Mapbox for in app routing).
If you think you can develop this project in 3-4 weeks please apply and at the top of your application please write this "application code": PGX-2015 ... so I can know that you read the whole application and you are really interested on the job.
Also please explain why should we hire you and what technology stack are you planning to use for each platform.
If you have a portfolio or have developed similar app is a plus, show us the links in the App Store & Google Play.