Please read before bidding:
I am looking for someone to test a live website on a Windows computer and a cell phone and tablet using Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox + Android and a Tablet.
I designed it but it was programmed by someone else it and I want to make sure everything functions 100%.
Please methodology check the site for ANY issues so they can be fix before the launch next week (layout, functionality, alignment).
Must have (or create) a few email addresses so you can sign up multiple times in each of the browsers.
The site is very close to being ready, but I need a fresh set of eyes to check everything and try and find the weak spots.
Please write any issues you find in a well-organized in Google Docs document.
Example issues to look for:
– How is the login process (is it smooth, any issues at all?) What about logging out and logging back in?
– Testing of all links and in a variety of click patterns to try and find issues
– Does everything look professional?
– Are things aligned that should be aligned (buttons, text, etc)?
– Is there anything that doesn’t function correctly?
– Anything look or act "Off"?
– Anything else that you see?
It is not a very large site, but I am looking for someone to be very thorough in this task. Programming knowledge a plus.
Looking to have this project complete in the next day or two at the latest.
70 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $415 árajánlatot erre a munkára
Hello, I'm software engineer and web expert for 5 years experience i can Audit your website for problems and security exploit in different stage (functionality - security).
Hi, I have gone through the requirement in detail and would like to assist you in checking the website for errors. Looking forward to working on this project. Regards, Shim Vijay