The task is to create a task-based guidance system.
A task-based guidance system is intended to gather information about the user and the issue they’re encountering through a series of user selected options from a questionnaire in order to continually narrow the field of possible options to a small enough number of options that the user can easily select the correct one. At this stage the user would then:
1. Be provided with the information to resolve the issue themselves
2. Be provided with the optimal contact channel to have their issue resolved by a support agent.
An MVP (Minimum viable product) of this is already functional here:
[url removed, login to view]
- Build a template for each page as outlined in the design template. (Design and assets to be provided)
- (if possible) Including a provision for indicating/recognizing a mobile device and altering
appearance as a result in keeping with the design.
- Ability to alter article content, content links, number and arrangement of content links, suggested contact types, linked Twitter account and images on an on-going basis without the need for on-going support.
A design has already been assembled and it is anticipated that the project will be built within our existing Zendesk framework, to meet its requirements.
A link to a “sandboxed” version of our knowledge base will be provided with the ability to edit in order to ensure proper implementation.
An individualized and identifiable Google analytics event should be added to:
Every article link selection.
Every “contact us” channel offered.
Every “start over” link selected.
Every “back” option selected.
API Integration Required: Other, Social Media
Project Stage: Design
One-time Project: Create a zendesk knowledge base (within the Zendesk framework) as per a design.
Project Type: One-time project
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Do you have experience working with Zendesk and the limitations of the Zendesk knowledge base framework? If so, can you please provide an example?
Which part of this project do you think will take the most time?
Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
13 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $526 árajánlatot erre a munkára