Looking to create a quoting “engine” on a WordPress site. Currently, we want to have 2 products from 1 company, but want the ability to expand to multiple companies and products. We want the look and feel of the quoting engine to be like many of the engines out there, but really like the way ehealth looks
• [login to view URL]
We currently use Gravity Forms (GF) to complete the application on our site. We’ll continue to use GF for the application and would like to use GF to trigger the conditional logic that generates the queries to the database to pull the rates based on the data inputs.
Basic inputs are already created in GF, but need these inputs to trigger the call for data from a table of information. We need the User Interface and corresponding table and queries built, so when GF data is input or selected, the results are displayed as discussed in attached.
Health Saver Plus III
For this product, need the following inputs to trigger call to database to pull rates applicable:
1. State of Residence (24 states, many states use the same table)
2. Age/Date of Birth of Primary Member and Spouse (if applicable)
3. Tobacco User or Non Tobacco User
4. Gender of Primary Member and Spouse (if applicable)
5. # of Dependents (gender doesn’t matter from 0-25 for dependent)
6. # of Health Units per Policy (1, 2, or 3)
7. Base Plan (Calendar Year) Deductible ($100, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000)
8. Calendar Year Maximum Benefit ($100,000, $250,000, $1,000,000)
We will provide:
• Product Description with details
• PDF of pricing options to be put into table and queried
• The current process images to show inputs and output as it exists today
• Working database table with all PDF details put into table
• WordPress page with Gravity Forms integrated Form to complete which triggers query to database to pull in pricing and related details for display.
• All materials, tables, and queries will reside on our servers
• Instructions on how to change table data for pricing and label changes.