I. Project Description
This project is to scrap and process message from Telegram system based on scheme made by Owner shown in schema attached as follows:
Based on schema attached, the project used a telegram regular user account @U_Z, and Worker mandated for requirements as follows :
1. Real-time scraping of messages from @U_Z;
2. Group member scraping from @U_Z;
3. API implementation to interface with the existing system (create an API for receiving request from vbProcess);
4. Storing of request to and from @U_Z in the database (all received request that stored at least contains the following data: Timestamp (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss);requested user;request number);
5. Pushing such request from @U_Z to @M_BOT, receive the response from @M_BOT and store the received response in a database and also formatting the received response for API (Sending to vbProcess API);
6. Group messaging and Web UI for administration, consist of ability to:
a. Export chats from certain group that followed by @U_Z including the medias (photo, audio, video, document) and timestamps of the original chat;
b. Export members from certain group that followed by @U_Z including the details (if available);
c. Send chat message to group(s) that followed by @U_Z, chat can attach medias (photo, audio, video, document)
II. Working Environment Specification
The work environment technical specification as follows:
Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
IP Address : 103.xxx.xxx.13
Programming language: Python/Django
Database Mgmt System: Mysql
III. Payment and Reporting
1. The project worth of 1.200 USD using freelancer.com as escrow with the payment details as follows (Complete Milestone is required to be created prior to first source code deliver/deployment on the server) :
a. Down Payment (day 1): 200 USD
b. Initial Code Delivery (30 days after from number 1): 400 USD
c. Bug Fixing & Updates (14 days after number 2) : 400 USD
d. Maintenace (60 days after number 3): 200 USD
Worker must submit the progress report every Wednesday at 07.00 (GMT +1) via email.
The project done in the remote server with IP Address 103.xxx.xxx.13, submission of the project consist of:
1. Source code of the script/product
2. User Manual
3. Successful installation and configuration of the script with the existing system.
4. Live demonstration of the script/product and allowing us to test it from our infrastructure
5. Worker agree that Owner will have the full rights to the whole system and source code.
Owner and Worker considered agreed on the Project Specification and willing to work on this project with passion and seriousness and put aside all the problems, if there is a dispute it will be taken for consensus.