I need a small tool programmed in Delphi (source and exe, Win 10 64bit) which does the following:
1. Every x hours check a certain POP3 mailbox (login details saved in a config file etc)
2. If emails were received then download all emails, store them in a database table INCOMINGEMAILS and when all emails have been downloaded then parse them
3. Based on the data which has been parsed, create an entry in another database table in the FDB file and store the parsed data from the email in there (each table row has about 10 fields, very simple)
4. Mark the email as parsed in INCOMINGEMAILS so it will not be processed again, delete it from the email mailbox
5. If certain essential fields (I will specify) could not be parsed AND the email was sent from a pre-approved domain name (ending with [login to view URL]) then send a response email to the sender that the email could not be parsed and the data has not been recorded.
if email was sent from some unauthorized domain, then do not respond at all and just delete email from server and also from the INCOMINGEMAILS table, or even better check if it comes from an authorised domain before making an entry in the INCOMINGEMAILS table
6. When data has been parsed and added to the database send a confirmation email to the sender with a predefined subject line (Time entry added) and the parsed data in the email body. Please include an option so that this confirmation function can be switched off for each sender email.
I will provide detailed instructions how to parse the email body in due course. It is very simple.
Software does not have to run as a service. No requirements for the GUI, just a config file or control window where I can set the time interval for email checking etc. I will provide the FDB file in due course.
Budget 120 USD.
Will prefer Russian speaking programmers (I speak English).
I have many follow up projects if this goes well.
8 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $138 árajánlatot erre a munkára
Good morning, I am a very skilled delphi developer and I would like to help you in this project. Whcih database components do you use to access firebird? Best regards, Augusto Pellis