I want to write a git hook in bash script in which following should be achieved:
* Extract the files which are being committed.
* C lone a predefined repository (which is different from the targeted repository for commit) to /tmp location.
* Copy extracted files to checked out repository.
* Detect if there is any conflict. Try to auto resolve the conflict.
* Commit changed files from /tmp/ and push changeset to git server.
I tried to write a small prototype but somehow it seems that directory is always referred from base repository and not from /tmp/ and all added files to /tmp/ are shown as deleted.
I am attaching that file for reference purpose.
There are bunch of tasks to be done as we are improvising our deployment systems and automating it entirely. So selected Freelancer will receive ongoing tasks related to Continuous Integration.
6 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $162 árajánlatot erre a munkára
We are interested in GIT hooks custom script we will write this script and perform proper R&D before we even deliver this project. Waiting for you response.
Hi, I have more than 14 years of experience in Linux and shell scripting. I should be able to complete this for you pretty soon. Please consider me for your job. Regards, Amro