Looking for a local content producer to assist with the co-ordination of the development, production and delivery of script and media content
The requirement is to be dual language Arabic / English and to be based in Dubai/Abu Dhabi
Reporting to the UK Content Producer
Top line tasks:
- To provide general admin support to the content production team
- To liaise with the TGAC asset researcher and client team to ensure that third party assets are provided in the correct file format and delivered to the software developer in a timely manner
- To ascertain any copyright or license requirements and secure these alongside any necessary documentation and credits/acknowledgements I think this should ideally be part of your role and need to discuss further with Tim
- To manage the organisation and production of any local filming, including contacting and managing the attendance of any proposed interviewees, securing locations, obtaining release forms, signed NDAs and details of any appearance fees.
- To secure filming logs and transcriptions of interviews - obtaining English translations of these where necessary.
- To manage the organisation and production of any voice over recordings including collating information regarding proposed artist/voice samples, obtaining signed NDAs, booking artists, obtaining licence agreements and details of recording fees, booking recording studios and liaising with the software developer/ client representative if remote attendance is required.
- To manage the script translation and approvals process including liaising with the translators, client and scriptwriting team to make sure comments and changes are agreed between all parties and that version control is adhered to
Work Location On-site in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Contract Duration 13 weeks
Start Date15 Jul 2018