I am trying to set up a web store on Shopify. I have selected a theme I like - "Pipeline", but it needs some tweaking and some additional features. Happy for the site to be coded from scratch if you prefer, or I can purchase the theme, and you can modify it. The site should look clean and minimalist (where possible).
I have attached a rough sketch of what I would like the site to look like and how it might function. The following outlines the main things that I think need to be done, but it would be great if an expert can provide suggestions.
• Integration/modification of the theme (colour, font)
• Add on features to some pages
• Configure pages and collections
• Import products
• Setup SEO
• Setup payment gateway
• Domain pointing
• Design website banner
• Populate background images
• Ensure updates are included in mobile responsive version of the site