A. Prior experience in working on a similar project is needed (Work should be demonstrated, online)
B. If no prior experience, should be able to make a prototype and demonstrate online. See steps B.1 to B.3
B.1 Prototype a single web page that can register a user and reserve a PC slot
B.2 App running on PC should be able to fetch the user name and pwd during the reserved time slot
B.3 End user connects using the client app running on his PC
Project will be awarded only after successful demonstration of steps (A) OR (B).
Payment will be paid after agreed upon successful milestone delivery, agile based, no upfront payments.
Soft Skills needed (must):
Looking for somebody who can communicate well, listen, question, discuss and understand the project details, explore and evaluate multiple options out there rather then providing the solution known to them. This project does not suite somebody who is task oriented and crunch for time/ in rush, rather suits someone who is of research mentality and disposable time and can demonstrate (A) and (B) above.
I. Web server, Webserver databases
II. Dot Net Web Services, Dot Net applications
III. Ecommerce website development to reserve timeslots
IV. TCP/IP Networks, web security, firewalls, routers, modems
Full Project Details:
1. Provide a solution to remotely access a PC for a reserved time slot using a remote desktop client application ( Can be any open source as well ) at any geographical location.
The end user experience should be similar to connecting to a PC remotely through teamviewer client. But here there is no control of the password generated on the Teamviewer server.
For this reason, the credentials are to be fetched by an application that runs on the PC from the web database (securely) and program the remote desktop server for that timeslot. The credentials should be changed again, once the time slot is over, so that another user can connect to it.
2. Only booking the timeslot is through ecommerce website front end, using registered user credentials and
3. Access to remote PC by the end user is through any windows remote desktop client ( Example VNC or similar )
4. The PC running remote desktop server has a application running continuously, that can fetch user credentials from web server database and update the remote desktop client for the booked time slot.
5. The ecommerce website should provide complete ecommerce standard features to upload products details, admin backend, booking/cancellation of timeslots, refunds, statistics etc
6. Since it is web based, it should be hack proof solution
7. Client should be able to access PC from behind firewalls; PC connected to home routers/modems.
8. Technology transfer, bug fixing and support must be provided for 6 months
If you think you can achieve the above, next steps:
Step 1. Demonstrate the prototype/earlier project on agreed upon time
Step 2. After satisfactory demonstration, provide complete quote for the project
Step 3. Agree upon planning milestones and delivery schedule/cost
Step 4. Start implementation
Step 5. Milestone deliveries/Payments
Deliver code and upload to live website as the progress is made.
Discuss blocking points / update progress / Demonstrate each milestone deliverables working
15 szabadúszó tett átlagosan $548 árajánlatot erre a munkára
Hello I'm willing to help i'm Oussamio Lost Door Developer it does exactly the things you are looking for you can google Lost Door Remote Acces Tool to get more informations
HI, I will complete this task in Lowest price and A + grade work. Give me work and first check the work if you like the work quality then pay me other wise dont pay me. Pay me after check the work