I need a PHP script that processes payments using authorize and capture method with PayPal. We're creating a system where users can make appointments. The total cost of the appointment is known in advance of the appointment date. The system needs to authorize this amount up front. Once the appointment is complete, we need to capture the payment for the appointment.
1) accept a payment amount and an appointment id then redirect to paypal where user can enter their payment information. For example: authorizePaymentForAppointment($amount, $apptId)
- if the authorization is successful, send the transaction information and appointment id back to the site by calling: saveTransactionForAppointment($transactionId, $authorizationId, $apptId)
- if the user cancels the transaction or fails authorization, send the appointment id back to the site by calling: cancelTransactionForAppointment($apptId)
2) accept request to capture the authorized amount. For example: capturePaymentForAppointment($apptId,$authorizationId,$amount)
- send the results of the request by calling updatePaymentForAppointment($apptId, $status)
3) accept request to void the authorization. For example: voidAuthorization($authorizationId)
Here is a link with information about the PayPal API.
[url removed, login to view]
21 szabadúszó tett, átlagosan $170 összegű árajánlatot erre a projektre.
Hi, I have built similar Appointment booking Custom PHP script with Paypal. I can show you. I have 7 year experience in website design and development. Thanks Regards Ashok
I work at PayPal India. I will be glad to help you get this done on time with proper integration for PHP. Lets Chat in Freelancer message and get this done asap